Monday, September 6, 2010

First Post

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I would would like to tell everyone what it is all about. My name is Brandon Thrower and I like to run, on trails to be specific. I have been running for about 3 years now and have run a marathon and a 40-mile ultra event. The marathon was the Triple Lakes Trail Marathon in Greensboro, NC on some beautiful rolling single track and the 40-mile was the Uwharrie Mountain Run, a very popular ultra in the Southest that takes place in the ancient Uwharrie Mountain range near Charlotte, NC. So this blog will be about my training and the beautiful trails that I run along the way. I will also include any hikes that I do as well. Hope you find this interesting and keep checking in. Thanks everyone.

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment